Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri has released a notification for the recruitment of one Block Level Facilitator vacancy under MSDP at Agomani Dev. Block in the District of Dhubri on purely temporary basis initially for 12 (twelve) months.
Our What’sApp Alert
Our Facebook Page
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri. Last Date: 07/01/2021.
Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Block Level Facilitator
No of posts: 1 (UR: 1) Remuneration: Rs. 13,000/- per month and a maximum of Rs. 3000/- per month for TA / DA/ Other expenses.
(a) The candidate must be permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular Minority Concentrated Block (MCB). (b) The candidate must be any Graduate with minimum two year of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidate having degree in social work will be given preference.
Age: The candidate should have completed 23 years as on 01.01.2020 and shall not be more than 30 years on that day. Selection Procedure:
(i) Written Test (ii) Interview
Date of Written Test will be communicated to all the eligible candidates through post / telephone / E-mail. However, the Date, Time and Venue of such examination will be displayed in the Office Notice Board of DC’s Office, Dhubri.
How to apply for DC, Dhubri Recruitment
– Applications in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette must be accompanied by self-attested copies of all documents pertaining to their qualification, age, experience, Voter-ID card and relevant testimonials.
– One self-addressed stamped envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning Mobile No. and E-mail ID of the applicant.
– Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri and submitted at Transformation & Dev. Branch, D.C.’s Office, Dhubri.
– 03 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted along with the application.
– The last date of submission of application at the Transformation & Dev. Branch, D.C.’s Office, Dhubri is 07.01.2021.